Alex helps businesses manage their legal work thanks to a SaaS platform that leverages government open data.
Created in March 2020, Alex is a bootstrapped startup incubated at Agoranov, as well as a French Tech Tremplin laureate.
- Joseph de Rambuteau - CEO - Lawyer (ex de Pardieu Brocas Maffei)
- Killian Huyghe - CTO - (ex Apple)
Alex is seeking a talented individual to help build the all-in-one legal platform for businesses. You'll partner with our engineers to build groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Alex.
- Deliver and take responsibility for new features, including scoping, planning, architecture, development, and testing.
- Strive for speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Work with everybody to resolve incidents and critical bugs in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with other teams and help prioritising the Product Roadmap.
- Experienced developer and problem solver
- Ability to quickly prototype and iterate towards a solution
- Ability to adapt and change course based on unexpected or unforeseen issues
- Attention to UX and detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Frontend: React, MaterialUI
- Backend: Node.js, Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Storage)
- Infrastructure: Vercel (hosting, serverless functions)
- Other technologies: Python, PostgreSQL, AWS (ECS, RDS, Fargate), Docker
- Young and ambitious team where you can make a difference
- Incubated at Agoranov, in the center of Paris
- Work where you want (full remote, office, hybrid, ...)
- Flexible schedule
- Generous paid time off
- Health insurance: Alan
- Modern and evolving development stack
- Possibility to open-source some of your work
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Explain why you'd like to join Alex
- Send along your resume and some links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.