Alex helps businesses manage their legal work thanks to a SaaS platform that leverages government open data.
Created in March 2020, Alex is a bootstrapped startup incubated at Agoranov, as well as a French Tech Tremplin laureate.
- Joseph de Rambuteau - CEO - Lawyer (ex de Pardieu Brocas Maffei)
- Killian Huyghe - CTO - (ex Apple)
What we're looking for
We are scaling up (currently ~10 people) and looking for talented individuals to join the team and help build the all-in-one legal platform for businesses. We are looking for an experienced developer who can adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment. While we are moving fast, we are always balancing feature and quality work, and optimise our code for readability and maintainability. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Alex.
- Deliver and take responsibility for new features, including scoping, planning, architecture, development, and testing.
- Strive for speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Work with everybody to resolve incidents and critical bugs in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with other teams and help prioritising the Product Roadmap.
- Experienced developer and problem solver
- Ability to quickly prototype and iterate towards a solution
- Ability to adapt and change course based on unexpected or unforeseen issues
- Attention to UX and detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time
- Organized and self-sufficient
- TypeScript, Next.js
- Frontend: React, MaterialUI
- Backend: Node.js, Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Storage)
- Infrastructure: Vercel (hosting, serverless functions)
- Other technologies: Python, PostgreSQL, AWS (ECS, RDS, Fargate), Docker
Why join Alex
- Young and ambitious team where you can make a difference
- Incubated at Agoranov, in the center of Paris
- Work where you want (full remote, office, hybrid, ...)
- Flexible schedule
- Generous paid time off
- Health insurance: Alan
- Modern and evolving development stack
- Possibility to open-source some of your work
How to apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Explain why you'd like to join Alex
- Send along your resume and some links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
While we are hiring worldwide (full remote possible with no timezone restrictions), most of our business currently takes place in France. If this is something you are interested in, we can help you get a french visa to come work in our Paris office.