Alex helps businesses manage their legal work thanks to a SaaS platform that leverages government open data.
Created in March 2020, Alex is a bootstrapped startup incubated at Agoranov, as well as a French Tech Tremplin laureate.
- Joseph de Rambuteau - CEO - Lawyer (ex de Pardieu Brocas Maffei)
- Killian Huyghe - CTO - (ex Apple)
Alex is seeking a passionate individual to help build the all-in-one legal platform for businesses. You'll work with our CTO to create groundbreaking technology with an emphasis on user experience. The ideal candidate is a fast learner, extremely motivated, and ready to grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on exciting new features and ship high quality code to hundreds of customers
- Work with the legal team to convert legal processes into awesome user experiences
- Participate in code reviews, test your code and investigate bugs.
- Participate in strategic meetings about the future of Alex.
- Report directly to our CTO.
- Bonus: Build prototypes for experimental features and UI.
- Ability to deal with complex projects and tackle technical challenges
- Basic understanding of most software engineering concepts: data structures, databases, complexity, design patterns, functional programming, concurrency, ...
- Attention to UX and detail
- Good communication skills
- Frontend: React, MaterialUI
- Backend: Node.js, Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Storage)
- Infrastructure: Vercel (hosting, serverless functions)
- Other technologies: Python, PostgreSQL, AWS (ECS, RDS, Fargate), Docker
- Opportunity to learn and grow from an experimented team while making an impact on the company's future
- Incubated at Agoranov, in the center of Paris
- Work where you want (full remote, office, hybrid, ...)
- Flexible schedule
- Modern and evolving development stack
- Possibility to open-source some of your work
- Possibility to be hired full-time after the internship
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Explain why you'd like to join Alex
- Send along your resume and some links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.